Terms & Conditions
The Causeway Coast Golf Tournament played over the Valley - Royal Portrush, Ballycastle, Castlerock and Ballyliffin offers a unique challenge to amateurs with an official club handicap of 20 or less. Each player must carry a current handicap certificate on each day of the Tournament. A current handicap certificate must be submitted with entry form.
The overall competition is run on the Stableford system. Concurrently with the main Tournament a Subsidiary Competition is run on each course with a separate trophy and prizes for the best score returned.
- Opening night Reception will be held in Royal portrush Golf Club on Sunday 4th June 2017 at 8.00 pm
- Prize giving will be held on Friday 9th June in Royal Portrush Golf Club at 9.30.
- Entrance fees: Host Club Members & £75 GUI. Residents &£150 Visitors &£200. These Include Green Fees. Withdrawals will only be refunded provided they are notified before Friday 21th April 2017.
- All players must be members of Golf Clubs recognised and affiliated to their country’s governing body and must have an official club handicap. In accordance with 2008-2011 CONGU Handicapping Scheme all scores in this competition must be returned to the home club by the player concerned - see Clause 8.12 The Handicap Committee of the home club will consider them in accordance with Clause 23 either as part of the Annual Review or, if appropriate, for an immediate cut under Clause 23B - General Play Adjustment. The Committee reserves the right to revise any players handicap before or during the Tournament.
- Entries will not be accepted from anyone under 18 years of age.
Draws will be posted in Host Clubs the week preceding the Tournament. Entries close when the tournament limit of 800 is recieved.
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org